What’s buzzing this week:
- The Chriselle Factor totally changes my opinion on rompers–I was formerly a hater–with this amazing nude outfit. (And isn’t her clutch to die for?)
- The new Great Gatsby film continues to inspire 20s fashion trends. Check out this photo gallery of style icons from that era. I love the hats, but not the dropped waistlines.
- Photogallery: this summer’s trends for sunglasses. I’m loving the pink!
- Must try this “subtlety is key” makeup tutorial from College Fashion. So fresh!
- If you’re a book lover or just a fan of the nautical trend right now, you’re like this: Moby-Dick-inspired fashion.
- Interesting, the cost of making a denim shirt in the US versus Bangladesh.
- The midi skirt is definitely in. How do you guys feel about this trend? I kind of think it shortens legs, though I do have a midi dress that I just purchased and love.
- And finally, a rainbow of Hillary Clinton pantsuits.
Featured Blog of the Week:
- M Loves M – I just discovered Mara’s blog this week, and it was love at first site. I read through all her archives immediately. This week she knocked it out of the park with this bright, artsy print dress and this simple Grecian-inspired dress. She also introduced me to Tailor and Stylist, from whom I’m itching to place an order.