What’s buzzing this week:
- Like the clear handbag trend but don’t want to spend a fortune? This $35 dollar satchel from Nasty Gal is a great option.
- In this visually stunning post from Stylishly Me, Vanessa highlights not only how to wear a bright skirt, but how to use a belt to accentuate your waistline perfectly.
- Are you a style blogger? Photographer? Here are 10 Quick & Easy Photoshop Techniques you should definitely learn.
- Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook puts together one of the best rainy day outfits I’ve ever seen. Plus she’s walking in the Hugo Boss fashion show. How cool is that? ::jealous::
- Though this didn’t happen this week, I did discover it this week, so I’m including it: Isa from La Saloperie shaves her head and it looks chic and beautiful. I applaud her bravery!
- I thought this video on “hairdo archeology” from the BBC was pretty neat. Sewn hairstyles?
- Here’s a nice interview with Aimee from Song of Style on life as a (very popular) fashion blogger.
- And finally, a dose of heartwarming cuteness: an old woman in Oklahoma finds her dog who she thought she’d lost in the tornado while being interviewed. Grab some tissues!
Featured blog of the week:
- Connie Tang – I love Connie’s classic sense of style. It totally fits in with the pieces I tend to choose. This week I particularly liked her white dress post and her blue statement blazer paired with a black and white ensemble. Plus, I love that she provides splurge and save options for all of her outfit’s items.