Just a few important things to note about this collage:
- I own these leggings in blue and they are the softest leggings in the world.
- Tie-back tanks are the cutest workout tops available, and Athleta makes incredibly soft ones you’ll want to wear to sleep in–see my full review here.
- Don’t get sucked into water bottle trends. Nalgenes are still fabulous, and way less expensive than the current “it” bottle.
- These running shoes are perfect for pronators–see my full review here–and in this print they’re perfect for bibliophiles too.
- I like fun, subtle details like a sparkly hair tie to lift my mood around gym time.
- I love my back-close Fiona sports bra from Brooks, but these days I’m wondering if a front close one might be even easier to get off post workout.
- Many moons ago I bought some seriously fancy running socks from Nike as a little gift to myself. They’re fantastic–they hold up well, support your foot well, and are ultra comfy. Worth the investment.